Your company will reap significant benefits as an Exhibitor for the 420 Canna Expo! Pricing for booth space at a major Cannabis Industry event on 4/20, held at one of the largest Tribal casinos in the state would normally cost upwards of $3,000.00. However, our prices start at only $1,800.00. 501(c)(3) nonprofits will receive reduced rates.
What you’ll receive:
- One – 8 x 10 Exhibiting space of your choice. This is on a first come first serve basis.
- Ability to include your materials in the 420 Canna Event bag.
- Inclusion in the Conference program with your company logo to be distributed on site. High-resolution logos/artwork and copy must be received by March 1, 2020.
- Opportunity to direct crowd to your business by having your company’s logo on the 420 Canna Expo website.
- Listing in the My Compassion online Business Directory
- A shout out on The Todd L. Levitt Marijuana Law Podcast. Full production included to run from time sponsorship is agreed upon between parties up through day of event. Spots will be included on each week’s show and will remain perpetuity while podcast exist. Podcast appears on more than a dozen platforms including: iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, SoundCloud, Podbean, Tunein and many more. The show is downloaded each week in all 50 states and heard in over two dozen countries.
- Two (2) Exhibitor Badges with access to Friday Night High Roller Welcome Reception with hors d’oeuvres and music and Saturday VIP Room with snacks and beverages.
||# of Tables
||# of Chairs
|8’ x 10’
||1 – 6ft
|8’ x 10’ Corner
||2 – 6ft
Request agreement by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (989) 772-6000 today!
As space is limited, we recommend that you reserve your booth today! We will accept agreements until April 10, 2020. Reminder booths are reserved on a first come, first served basis. As well, there are many print & digital marketing opportunities that we do not want you to miss out on. Payments by check will NOT be accepted after April 5, 2020. All payments after this date must be paid IN FULL at time of payment, by way of cash, money order or credit card.